Designed to satisfy requirements for building large cable TV network trunk lines and line extensions. It has been created using up-to date GaAs active components.
Double output power achieved by means of Power Doubler type hybrid IC allows two coaxial lines instead of one to be supplied. Hermetic casing protects the amplifier from environmental impact – dust and humidity.
• High power output stage type GaAs - Power Doubler
• Two output ports with power-feeding capabilities
• Input and output testpoints for reverse channel alignment
• Surge protection on all I/O ports
• Water - resistant hermetic housing (IP65) for outdoor mouning
• Power-up delay start
• Under Voltage Protection
|Down Stream:||Up Stream:||Power Supply:|
Active Components: GaAs
Output level CTB (@60dB): 117dBμV
Output level CSO (@60dB): 117dBμV
Output level (IM2>60dB): 110dBμV
Coaxial: 35÷70 VAC