Designed to satisfy requirements for building large cable TV network trunk lines and line extensions. It has been created using up-to date GaN active components.
Double output power achieved by means of Power Doubler type hybrid IC allows two coaxial lines instead of one to be supplied. Hermetic casing protects the amplifier from environmental impact – dust and humidity.
• High power output stage type GaN - Power Doubler
• Two output ports with power-feeding capabilities
• Input and output testpoints for reverse channel alignment
• Surge protection on all I/O ports
• Water - resistant hermetic housing (IP65) for outdoor mouning
• Temperature Protection
• Power-up delay start
• Under Voltage Protection
|Down Stream:||Up Stream:||Power Supply:|
Active Components: GaN
Output level CTB (@60dB): 118dBμV
Output level CSO (@60dB): 120dBμV
BER @ 107dBμV [256QAM x24]: <1.0E-09
Coaxial: 24÷70 VAC