UPSTREAM optical receiver designed to work at both 1310 and 1550nm wavelengths and perform reception of optical signal from the reverse path of a CATV network and converting it into RF signal in the range of 5 to 200MHz. A monitoring circuitry analyses received optical power and shows its status by means of LEDs. Furthermore, the current level of optical power is represented as proportional DC voltage, which could be measured at testpoint on the front panel. RF gain preset and output level control are also available. All these features have been specially designed to facilitate the supervision, adjustment, maintenance and troubleshooting thence to provide convenience to the user.
- Capable to work at both 1310 and 1550nm optic wavelengths with no additional setting.
- Optical and RF connectors arraged on front panel for easy installation.
- Easy monitoring of optical power status - LEDs showing NO POWER, NORMAL RANGE, OVERLOAD.
- Optical power level converted into proportional DC voltage measurable at testpoint on front panel.
- Wide frequency bandwidth - 5÷200MHz.
- High/Low RF gain presettable by internal jumper.
- Front panel manual adjustment of RF output level.
- RF output signal testpoint on front panel.
- Low Power consumption.
- Light and compact housing.