Reverse path Optical Receiver is a module-based product, capable to house up to four independent receiver modules in a standard 19” 1U deck suitable for mounting in equipment rack. Modules are designed to work at both 1310 and 1550nm wavelengths and perform reception of optical signal from the reverse path of a CATV network and converting it into RF signal in the range of 5 to 200MHz. Separate for each module monitoring circuitry analyses received optical power and shows its status by means of LED’s. Furthermore, the current level of optical power is represented as proportional DC voltage, which could be measured at testpoint (one for each module) on the front panel. RF gain preset and output level control are also available. All these features have been specially designed to facilitate the supervision, adjustment, maintenance and troubleshooting thence to provide convenience to the user. The device is meant to work as a part of Head-end equipment.
• Up to 4 independent optical receiver modules in a deck
• Capable to work at both 1310 and 1550nm optic wavelengths with no additional setting
• Wide frequency bandwidth – 5 to 200MHz
• High/low RF gain presettable by internal jumper for each module
• Front panel manual adjustment of RF output level for each module