Modular optical transmitter compatible with the universal platform UMP-6U.
Contains two channels:
- Broadband channel for main signal
- Narrowcast channel for insertion of an additional signal.
The optical transmitter is accomplished with GaAsFET Active Components.
• Microprocessor control
• Automatic Level Control (ALC)
• Optical Output - 8mW
• Ability to insert and adjust high level signals
• RF Test Port for measuring input signal and setting the module
|RF Section:||Optical Section:||Power Supply:|
Input Level BB: 70dBµV
ALC Range: ± 3dB
Broadband Attenuator: 0÷30dB/0.5dB step
Narrowcast Attenuator: 0÷30dB/0.5dB step
|Laser Diode: DFB
Wavelength: 1310nm ± 10nm
Optical Power: 8mW (9dBm)
Supply Voltage: 24VDC